I love staying in on weekend mornings, relaxing, and creating delicious and nourishing brunches. These egg muffins are so easy to make and a great way to start off the weekend!
1/4 cup onion, diced
3 mushrooms, diced
5 asparagus, diced
2 cloves garlic, diced
1 TBSP. Ghee or butter
1 TBSP. olive oil
1/2 tsp. cumin (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put diced onion, mushrooms, asparagus, garlic, and butter in a pan on the stove top on medium heat. Sprinkle with salt and let saute for 5-10 minutes.
3. While vegetables are cooking, place 4 eggs, olive oil, a small squeeze of lemon, optional ground cumin, and a sprinkle of salt into a bowl and whisk together.
4. Once vegetables look cooked and onions are translucent, put vegetables into egg mixture and mix all together.
5. Place egg mixture in a muffin tin with liners or use this silicone muffin pan which I absolutely love and is incredibly easy to use and clean up.
6. Cook egg muffins for 20-25 minutes until tops look golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven. Place each muffin on your favorite plate and on top of each muffin place a slice of avocado and top with a sprinkling of pepper.
8. Chew thoroughly and enjoy your weekend!